What is KYC Verification? How to complete KYC Verification?
The KYC (Know your customer) policy (ie, fully understand your customer) to strengthen the review of account holders is the institutional basis for anti-money laundering to prevent corruption.
Why do KYC?
The KYC policy not only requires financial institutions to implement a real-name account system to understand the actual controller of the account and the actual beneficiary of the transaction, but also requires a full understanding of the customer’s identity, resident address or business the company is engaged in, and take corresponding measures.
How to perform KYC certification?
Log in to your account and click on the image of the villain to select identity authentication.
Follow the steps to complete level 1, level 2, and level 3 certification.
Level 1 certification requires valid certificate information
Level 2 certification requires uploading photos of the front and back of a valid certificate. After completion, face recognition is required.
You need to use your mobile phone to scan the QR code of the page for operation (requires Alipay on the mobile phone)
Level 3 certification requires certification through a mobile APP, and oral copywriting is required for certification.
The mobile APP is the same as the web terminal.
- Please complete the recording of the certified video according to the content of the prompt. During the recording process, you will be asked to take a photo of your ID card or passport.
- Please prepare your ID in advance. (Domestic users can only use ID cards for authentication, not passports)
- There will be text prompts for every step of the shooting, please follow the text prompts to operate.
- After each video is shot, it is recommended that you open it and check it. If the shooting effect is not clear, you need to re-record it. Otherwise, it is very likely that the video cannot be reviewed because the video effect is not clear.
- Video uploading requires high traffic and network speed. Video uploading is estimated to occupy 20M of your traffic. It is strongly recommended that you perform video authentication in a WIFI environment.